Basic Automation Courses
BASIC LEVEL OF INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
Basics of Electricals, Pneumatics, instrumentation, Electronic digital circuits,
PLCs, HMIs, SCADA, AC /DC Drives, Control Panel Design.
Hardware Part :
Electrical panel Design / System Integration
- Electricals : Interpretation of Electrical symbols as per IEC, Switchgears ( Contactors / Relays / OLR / SFU / MCCB / MCB / MPCB / Metering products ), DOL / Star-Delta / RDOL Starters control & power wiring diagrams, control panel & electrical wiring diagrams using AutoCAD.
- Instrumentation : Interpretation of PID symbols as per ISA / IEC, Sensors : Proximity ( Inductive / capacitive / magnetic ), PIDs, Barriers, Temperature ( RTD / Thermocouple ).
- Hydraulics / Pneumatics : Solenoid Valves / Actuators / Cylinders.
- Electronics : Diodes / SCR / SSR / IGBTs / Power Supplies-SMPS, Bridges,
Digital Logic Gates, PLC / HMI Hardware configuration, AC / DC drives.
- Motors : AC / DC motors, Characteristics Curves.
Software Part :
ABB / ALLEN BRADLEY / SIEMENS / MESSUNG / MITSUBISHI / GIC / OMRON (Any Two)
- Introduction to switch gears and accessories
- Drive panels/PLC panels/PCC Panels/MCC Panels
- Junction Boxes
- Fabrication drawings using AutoCAD
- Electrical drawings using AutoCAD
- Panel wiring/segregation guidelines
- Busbar calculation
- Cable voltage drop calculation
- Panel heat dissipation calculation
- Load Management(connected load, running load ,load factor)
- IEC standards: IEC60349/60204/60529 etc.
- CE/EMC complaint panel design
- Field cabling guidelines
- General Protections involves in Panel
System Integration :
- Digital Electronics Basics
- PLC Details, History of PLC, Difference between relay, contactor, & PLC Logic, a detail description of different PLC modules & cards.
- I.O configuration & Memory mapping, I/O modules address of PLC.
- Programming languages: Ladder/FBD-basic logic instructions, contacts, coil & PLC scan.
- The instruction set-NO, NC, Reset, TIMERS, Counters, Comparison, Arithmetic, Logical & move functions.
- Communication Protocol like Profibus, Modbus, Profinet, Ethernet.
- Fault finding-How to find hardware fault and probable causes.
- Upload/Download of programs.
- Encoder interfacing.
- Analog IO interfacing.
- AC drive- Block diagram, configuration of different drives, control of drive with & without PLC, Interfacing with PLC.
- Introduction of DCS
- Introduction to HMI
- Introduction to SCADA
Projects will be given to each candidate for integration.
- Prepare Bill of Material
- Prepare Fabrication Drawings
- Prepare Electrical Drawings , IO list, system Architecture, Assembling complete Panel/system, Testing and Simulation etc.
10% Fee Discount
If Applicant gets admission with the same date of first visit.
Terms and Conditions :
1. Price Basis: The price mentioned above is exclusive of service tax of 14%.
2. Workshop fees are subject to general Terms/conditions attached in the same file.
3. Holidays within workshop period will be informed to the participants along with the respective workshop confirmations.
4. Fees once paid are not refundable or transferable for any reason under any circumstances.
5. Balance course fees is payable on due date as given to you after which Rs 500 is installment charge.
6. Leave more than 2 days will require written application.